Vacasa Team Lead - Internal opening
Elevation Connect delivers a very different contact center experience. We are a customer service and sales company powered by incredibly talented people who are knowledgeable and passionate, and who respond with authentic care for our customers. Our exceptional team members are inspired by our commitment to helping surrounding communities through our "Performance for Purpose" philanthropic model. When people work for a company with purpose, they are driven to out-perform. If you are interested in joining a team that cares about its customers, employees, and your community, please contact us.
Elevation Connect is hiring a team of dedicated, supportive Call Center Team Leads who can coach and motivate guest experience agents as they field calls from guests. The Call Center Team Lead will hire employees and assist in the training process, ensuring that every agent is well prepared for their calls. They will continue to support agents after training by monitoring their progress, ensuring that they understand and meet expectations, answering their questions, and providing them with ongoing coaching opportunities and inspiration. You should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act a resource to agents.
To succeed as a Call Center Team Lead, you should be focused on helping your team build necessary skills and knowledge so they can better support our client's guests. You should be supportive, communicative, and attentive.
Call Center Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Hiring, training, and preparing guest experience agents to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products and technology.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center program goals.
- Ensuring that all guests are satisfied which may require taking calls and/or escalated supervisor calls.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Motivate and encourage the team through positivity by using chats, competitions, communication and upholding UC values and mission.
Call Center Team Lead Requirements:
- Must have TL approval to apply
- Minimum 6 months tenure on Vacasa/TurnKey
- Not currently on any corrective actions
- Current ATL, or minimum 6 months support/leadership experience
- Excellent attendance within attendance policy
- Nighttime availability
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but more education, especially in management, is preferred.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Ability to work a varied schedule
Salary range $20.43 hourly
Medical, dental, Vision benefits, sick, PTO