Team Lead Remote
***Consideration for internal applicants only***
Elevation Connect is hiring a dedicated, supportive Call Center Team Lead who can coach and motivate Consumer Support Representatives as they field calls from consumers. The CallCenter Team Lead will hire employees and assist in the training process, ensuring that every agent is well prepared for their calls. They will continue to support agents after training by monitoring their progress, ensuring that they understand and meet expectations, answering their questions, and providing them with ongoing coaching opportunities and inspiration. You should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act a resource to agents.
To succeed as a CallCenter Team Lead, you should be focused on helping your team build necessary skills and knowledge so they can better support our client's consumers. You should be supportive, communicative, and attentive.
Call Center Team LeadResponsibilities:
· Hiring, training, and preparing Consumer Support Representatives to respond to consumer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products and technology.
· Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, documentation procedures and policies.
· Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
· Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
· Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
· Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center program goals.
· Ensuring that all consumers are satisfied which may require taking calls and/or escalated supervisor calls.
· Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize consumer satisfaction.
· Motivate and encourage the team through positivity by using chats, competitions, communication, and upholding EC values and mission.
Call Center Team Lead Requirements:
· High School Diploma or equivalent, but more education, especially in management, is preferred.
· Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience may be required.
· Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
· Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
· Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
· Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
· Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
· Availability to work between the hours of 8:00am - 8:00pm ESTMonday - Friday
Salary $20.43 hourly
Medical, dental, Visionbenefits PTO