Guest Experience Agent REMOTE
Elevation Connect delivers a very different contact center experience. We are a customer service and sales company powered by incredibly talented people who are knowledgeable and passionate, and who respond with authentic care for our customers. Our exceptional team members are inspired by our commitment to helping surrounding communities through our "Performance for Purpose" philanthropic model. When people work for a company with purpose, they are driven to out-perform. If you are interested in joining a team that cares about its customers, employees, and your community, please contact us.
Elevation Connect is always on the lookout for candidates to provide extraordinary customer service to our clients. These positions are work from home in one of the following states: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, KS, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, NM, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA.
We are posting multiple postings for this role- please do not apply to multiple postings as it may invalidate your application.
We have an exciting opportunity as a Guest Experience Agent.
Guest Experience agents handle inbound and some outbound calls. Casework/Outbound follow up may also be a large part of the position. Calls are about the vacation the guest is either about to take or currently on. Our Agents do what they can to create a vacation to remember and a wonderful stay. Calls could range from basic troubleshooting to check ins to problems with the home. Remembering that it is a vacation and no one wants to be on the phone, it is important to speak clear and concise, but be energetic and build rapport quickly. You should be able to multitask to complete notes and look up information while holding a conversation. Excellent written communication with the ability to work autonomously are required. Successful agents are technically advanced enough to use multiple systems simultaneously.
Examples of daily activities:
- Verify ID of guest with every call before proceeding
- Receive, document, and respond to inbound calls from customers (guests) with questions regarding their vacation rentals
- Coordinate with field operations to schedule any onsite maintenance or supply deliveries
- Notify guests of additional nights available or amenities
- Check guests in and or out of their rental
- Occasionally book reservations and/or extend stays of current guests.
- Virtual Training will be 3 weeks Mondays-Fridays from 8:00am to 4:30pm MOUNTAIN.
- Hours will be scheduled usually between 6am-12 am MOUNTAIN Monday thru Sunday. Must be available nights, weekends and some holidays. Must be available to work any time within this schedule.
- Currently hiring for a start date of 05/31/2022.
- Role is a starting pay of $14 an hour, with benefits (medical, dental, vision) and holiday/sick pay
- High School degree or GED is required
- Technologically savvy candidate with typing skills above 25 wpm
- Minimum one year of customer service or travel industry experience
- Customer Service oriented, genuine desire to help guest
- Excellent listening skills and ability to develop rapport on the phone
- Ability to diagnose basic computer and connectivity issues
- Proficiency at navigating multiple screens/programs/platforms while talking and typing
- Background check required
- Dual Core CPU (1.5GHz or better)
- 8GB RAM
- 20GB Free Disk space o Windows 8.1, or 10
- Intel Core i7, 2.3 Ghz
- 8GB RAM
- Mavericks OS X, version 10.9, Yosemite OS X, version 10.10, El Capitan OS X, version 10.11, Sierra OS X, version 10.12
- Chromebooks and Linux systems are not supported.
- High speed internet
- Internet connection should support at least 144 kbps
- Latency from agent to data center should be under 150ms one-way.
- Wireless connections (wifi) are not supported. Agents should be directly connected to their ISP router thru an Ethernet cable.
- Wired USB Headset required, and smartphone required for security ID only