Workforce Management Associate Analyst REMOTE
Elevation Connect delivers a very different contact center experience - uncommon, unlimited, and unsurpassed. We are a customer service and sales company powered by incredibly talented people who are knowledgeable and passionate, and who respond with authentic care for our customers. Our exceptional team members are inspired by our commitment to helping surrounding communities through our "Performance for Purpose" philanthropic model. When people work for a company with purpose, they are driven to out-perform. If you are interested in joining a team that cares about its customers, employees, and your community, please contact us.
The Workforce Optimization Associate Analyst analyzes real-time call volume patterns and various agent phone states, implementing necessary skill changes to ensure established service level goals are attained. This person will be responsible for analyzing real time and stored data to optimize existing schedules, generate new schedules and assist with shift bids across the company. This position will require a working knowledge of internal call center processes and the use of Microsoft Office with an emphasis with Microsoft Excel. Working knowledge to navigate and create shared spreadsheets using Google products are also a must.
Candidate Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage daily RTA / scheduling operations.
- Assist in setting and monitoring performance standards.
- Partner with WFM analyst and forecasters to meet necessary staffing requirements.
- Act as point-of-contact for all branch scheduling concerns and larger events.
- Review daily and weekly reports. Recommend productivity and efficiency improvements.
- Implement new procedures and technology for the WFM team.
- Serve as system expert for selected WFM software.
- Oversee training and onboarding of WFM team members.
- Audit department staff and processes.
- Provide daily phone support for call center.
Education and Experience:
- Experience supporting both Inbound and Outbound contact center operations
- Experience in virtual contact center operations and work-at-home workforce
- Knowledge of contact center industry standards and key performance metrics
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and communicate effectively
- Superior interpersonal skills (diplomacy, collaboration)
- Strong analytical skills as it relates to reporting of key performance indicators
- Microsoft Office Skills, MS Excel experience required Post high school education preferred
Pay Range based on Experience $16-$18/hr