Customer Service Representative REMOTE
Consumer Support Representative I – REMOTE
Elevation Connect – PERFORMANCE FOR PURPOSE
Elevation Connect delivers a very different contact center experience. We are customer service and sales company powered by incredibly talented people who are knowledgeable and passionate, and who respond with authentic care for our customers. Our exceptional team members are inspired by our commitment to helping surrounding communities through our "Performance for Purpose" philanthropic model. When people work for a company with purpose, they are driven to out-perform. If you are interested in joining a team that cares about its customers, employees, and your community, please contact us.
Elevation Connect is always on the lookout for candidates to provide extraordinary customer service to our clients. These positions are work from home in one of the following states: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, KS, IN, MI, MN, MS, NC, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, NC, LA, WY.
We are posting multiple postings for this role. Please do not apply to multiple postings as it may invalidate your application.
We have an exciting opportunity as a Consumer Support Representative I
The Consumer Support Representative I (CSR1) is primarily responsible for making the consumer’s experience with the brand better because of their contact with our department. The CSR1 must accurately answer, document, and correctly escalate consumer affairs contacts via phone, email, voicemail, letter, text, fax, and any other means of communication as needed. CSR1 will ensure that consumer affairs calls are answered in a timely manner and that all queues are cleared by the end of the workday. CSR1 is responsible for an accurate and thorough documentation of consumer contacts that supports actions taken and classification of ticket, giving continuously updated and accurate information to consumers based on client websites and Knowledge Base, and escalating calls as needed based on classification and content of case. CSR1s are responsible for accessing information and images virtually for reference on each contact – as information is updated at a rapid pace. CSR1s are responsible to know and follow all SOP guidelines, including all timelines and SLAs. CSR1s are responsible for reaching a KPI monthly average total tickets per day and live calls per day and must maintain a quality score above established service level targets.
Overview of daily activities:
- • Make each consumer experience better because of your involvement in it.
- • Embody our purpose of “making brands and people feel at home” in every contact with a consumer.
- • Surprise and delight the consumer at every opportunity with the tools available to you by each client.
- • Meet or exceed set KPI’s for tickets per day, live calls per day, and quality score
Elevation Connect, LLC – Confidential & Proprietary
- • Ensure that all consumer contacts are answered in accordance with department and client specific SOPs, SLAs, policies, and procedures.
- • Ensure that all queues are cleared by end of day.
- • Maintain expert knowledge of all SOPs, documents, and processes at a department and client specific level.
- • Know and own timelines for all cases assigned. Notify direct manager of any potential timeline breaches prior to the breach of timeline.
- • Ensure that all processes and procedures are complied with in answering, documenting, and communicating consumer contacts.
- • Maintain accurate, thorough records of incoming and outgoing consumer communications.
- • Initiate the post entry process to send out Enclosures as needed.
- • Exhibit superior customer service at all-times with clients, customers, colleagues, and consumers.
- • Navigate digital Knowledge Base, websites, and reference materials with efficiency and speed.
- • Initiate and maintain knowledge on multiple client products and logistics which are updated at a frequently changing pace.
- • Assist with updates pertaining to Consumer Affairs Reference materials.
- • Identify Consumer Affairs trends and escalate to appropriate parties.
- • Escalate calls to appropriate parties as needed to complete a case.
- • Assist on or manage special projects and new processes as needed throughout the year.
- • Training will be conducted virtually during the hours of Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5:30pm, MST and as late as 7:00pm in the last weeks of training.
- • Hours will be scheduled between 6:00am-6:00pm MST, Monday-Friday. Must be available to work any time within this schedule.
- Currently hiring for a start date of Jan 24, 2022.
- Position is full-time with benefits (medical, dental, vision) and holiday/sick pay
- Hourly rate of $14 an hour
- • High School Diploma or GED, Some College Preferred
- • Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- • Positive attitude
- • Collaborative
- • Detail-Oriented
- • Time-Management Skills
- • Self-Motivator
- • Ability to handle change and multiple responsibilities
- • Empathy
- • Excellent digital navigation skills