Champlain Team Lead
Elevation Connect is hiring an Admissions Team Lead who can coach and motivate a team of admission reps as they field calls from prospective students for Champlain College and manage a pipeline. The Admissions Team Lead will assist with hiring, training, coaching, and performance management, ensuring that every rep is meeting performance goals. You should be analytical, supportive, and prepared to act a resource to agents.
To succeed as an Admissions Team Lead, you should be focused on helping your team build necessary skills and knowledge so they can better support Champlain’s online students. You should be supportive, communicative, and attentive.
Admissions Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Hiring, training, and preparing reps to handle inbound/outbound calls from prospective students with the intent to accept an offer with Champlain and enroll.
- Ensuring reps understand and comply with all objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering rep questions regarding best practices or difficult admissions situations.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating rep performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine and meet current goals.
- Ensuring that all students and clients are satisfied which may require taking calls and/or escalated supervisor calls.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize student/client satisfaction.
- Motivate and encourage the team through positivity by using chats, competitions, communication and upholding UC values and mission.
Admission Rep Team Lead Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, but more education, especially in management, is preferred.
- Call center, customer service, higher education admissions, or supervisory experience may be required.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Ability to work a varied schedule
Salary range $35,568- $40,500 annually
Medical, dental, Vision benefits