Temporary Document Processor Remote
Do you want to work for a company that cares about you and your future? Come work for Elevation Connect, a company that works hard every day to keep our employees happy and successful! We are dedicated to making you succeed in your position as well as teaching you the skills you need to move up!
This campaign is for a premier academic partner improves the lives of people in California and around the world through world-class educational opportunities, groundbreaking research, top-rated health care and agricultural expertise.
Currently, we are seeking several excellent project based remote transaction processors to join our team. If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company, apply today.
- This is a full time Temporary Project Based Position, mid-Nov- Feb
- Pay rate will be $13.00 per hour
- Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours (8:30am-5:00pm MST, Monday through Friday). Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during operating hours!
May perform one or more of the following:
- Work is performed sitting at a desk using a computerized system where basic computer knowledge and typing skills are required.
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
- Transcribes routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data form source documented and/or phone call into an automated system.
- Performs clerical tasks in the data entry function.
- Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualified Applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 year or more office experience.
- Basic computer and typing skills.
- Ability to pass assessment testing.
- H.S Diploma or GED
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- The available for a shift during the hours of operation open between 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Previous financial aid experience
- Previous multitasking experience
- Previous Problem solving experience
- Experience using multiple screens
- Solid computer knowledge
Work at Home Requirements:
- Stable high speed Internet connection at home, must be able to pass a speed test
- Must have a quiet home office
- Must have own computer and USB headset
- Dual Core CPU (1.5GHz or better)
- 4GB RAM
- 20GB Free Disk space o Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- Intel Core i7, 2.3 Ghz
- 4GB RAM
- Mavericks OS X, version 10.9, Yosemite OS X, version 10.10, El Capitan OS X, version 10.11, Sierra OS X, version 10.12
- Chromebooks and Linux systems are not supported.
- High speed internet
- Internet connection should support at least 144 kbps
- Latency from agent to data center should be under 150ms one-way.
- Wireless connections (wifi) are not supported. Agents should be directly connected to their ISP router thru an Ethernet cable.
- Wired USB Headset required