Operations Analyst Remote
About Elevation Connect:
Elevation Connect – PERFORMANCE FOR PURPOSE
Elevation Connect delivers a very different contact center experience. We are a customer service and sales company powered by incredibly talented people who are knowledgeable and passionate, and who respond with authentic care for our customers. Our exceptional team members are inspired by our commitment to helping surrounding communities through our "Performance for Purpose" philanthropic model. When people work for a company with purpose, they are driven to out-perform. If you are interested in joining a team that cares about its customers, employees, and your community, please contact us.
The Business Insights Analyst provides a critical function for the Elevation Connect organization by improving the accessibility of insights gleaned from data for a wide array of audiences. This position is responsible for converting raw data from often disparate systems and one-dimensional reporting into actionable insights and recommendations. In this role, the Business Insights Analyst compiles presentations that leverage data visualization standard conventions and best practices to “tell the story” of the data in a concise and comprehensive manner, and guides the audience towards data-driven decisions to support process improvement and performance optimization initiatives.
Findings derived from the Business Insights team directly influence strategic decision making for client partnerships and internal management teams. This position works cross-functionally with Operations, Workforce Optimization, Quality Assurance, Employee Development, Marketing Operations and client partners to develop an analytics framework that helps optimize and scale every part of our business – ultimately to maintain the exceptional outcomes for our client partnerships as we grow.
The ideal candidate will be deeply inquisitive, and leverage quantitative analytical approaches to surface insights simply to a diverse audience of leaders across our organization and our client’s organizations.
- Strong quantitative and research skills with proven ability to interpret and clearly communicate findings and recommendations
- Gather and synthesize key insights and build a narrative around patterns and trends identified
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify metrics to be tracked, including core success measures, key performance indicators, population segments, etc.
- Act as a thought leader to support strategic objectives of the business and to strengthen client partnerships
- Develop trusted partnerships with business leaders both internally and externally utilizing a collaborative and consultative approach
Design & Analysis
- Create data visualizations via presentations, dashboards, reports, etc. to display findings and results utilizing various tools (Excel, PowerPoint, operational platforms, BI Tools, etc.)
- Deliver actionable strategic and tactical recommendations in a consultative approach to support objectives of the client partnerships
- Assist in translating business stakeholder requirements into reporting deliverables
- Proactively monitor metrics and make recommendations to maximize performance results and ROI
- Provide supporting data and recommendations to facilitate workforce optimization initiatives
- Collaborate with internal management teams to advance data quality and data management efforts across the organization
- Compile and analyze data to support ad hoc and ongoing operational needs
- Prior experience with the administration of contact center platforms highly desirable (Five9, Talkdesk, Genesys, Twilio, NICE inContact, etc.)
- Experience with CRM platforms highly desirable (Salesforce, Zendesk, etc.)
- Agility in the use of Business Intelligence platforms preferred (Tableau, Qlik, DOMO, etc.)
- Compile client-facing reporting to support daily, weekly, and monthly operational requirements, including from disparate systems, for both internal and external consumption
- Generate content and co-facilitate quarterly business reviews for client partnerships focused on business insights and strategic planning and innovation through analytics
- Conduct data discovery and requirements elicitation and documentation to support new project implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline preferred (Business, Statistics, Marketing, Finance, or Economics)
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in an analytics role preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience in contact center operations required, with prior experience in a BPO or virtual workforce environment preferred
- Additional certifications that exemplify a desire for continued education is a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skillset required, and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (MS PowerPoint and MS Word), Google suite
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Advanced critical thinking skills to scope and frame problems
- Ability to effectively plan and manage concurrent responsibilities autonomously
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills to establish critical partnerships with cross-functional teams
- Type: Full-time
- Pay: $45,000 - $65,000 annually
- Location: Virtual, work-at-home