Bilingual Customer Service Representative Remote
Do you want to work for a company that cares about you and your future? Worked at a call center but didn't like the horrible culture and turn over? Come work for Unbridled Connect, a company that works hard every day to keep our employees happy and successful! We are dedicated to making you succeed in your position as well as teaching you the skills you need to move up!
Unbridled Connect is always on the lookout for candidates to provide extraordinary customer service to our clients.
These positions are work from home in one of the following states: AL, CO, FL, GA,IN, MI, MN, MS, MT, ND, SD, NC, SC, TN, TX, WY, UT, VA.
We have an exciting opportunity as a Customer Support Representative for an industry leading beauty supply client.
Customer Support Representatives will handle inbound calls, do some outbound follow up calls, and respond to customer emails. Our CSRs will handle inquiries regarding the status of an order that was placed, replacement and refund requests, complaints regarding a store experience and the company's loyalty program. It is important to speak clear and concise, show empathy for the customer's concern, and to be able to de-escalate a customer who may be upset. You should be able to multitask to type notes and look up information while holding a conversation. Excellent written communication with the ability to work autonomously are required. Successful CSRs are technically advanced enough to use multiple systems simultaneously.
- High School degree or GED
- Minimum one year of call center or retail experience
- Proficient in Spanish and English
- Technologically savvy candidate with typing skills above 30 wpm
- Customer Service oriented, genuine desire to help customers
- Excellent listening skills and ability to develop rapport on the phone
- Ability to diagnose basic computer and connectivity issues
- Proficiency at navigating multiple screens/programs/platforms while talking and typing
- Strong written communication
- Must be able to pass assessment on basic computers, email composition, Spanish, and typing.
- Must be able to work shifts between M-F 9AM-6PM, Saturdays and Sundays 8-5 MOUNTAIN time- 40 hours a week.
Work at Home Requirements:
- Stable high speed Internet connection at home, must be able to pass a speed test
- Must have a quiet home office with a door, zero background noise
- Must have own computer and USB headset
- Dual Core CPU (1.5GHz or better)
- 4GB RAM
- 20GB Free Disk space o Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- Intel Core i7, 2.3 Ghz
- 4GB RAM
- Mavericks OS X, version 10.9, Yosemite OS X, version 10.10, El Capitan OS X, version 10.11, Sierra OS X, version 10.1
- High Speed Internet
- Internet connection should support at least 144 kbps
- Latency from agent to data center should be under 150ms one-way.
- Wireless connections (wifi) are not supported. Agents should be directly connected to their ISP router through an Ethernet cable.
- We will be using a softphone. We require a USB connected headset with noise cancelling features.
- $15 an hour, Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Sick and holiday pay
- Start date of May 18 for training