Assistant Team Lead
***ONLY INTERNAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION****
We are very excited to announce that we are adding new ATL spots to a couple of our accounts at Elevation Connect!
Being an ATL on the team is a great next step in your career/development and a great way to learn and develop new skills.
This position is vital in maintaining production during hours that a Team Lead is unavailable. It involves tech support, handling escalations, answering questions, monitoring adherence, and keeping the chat professional and upbeat. Please read below for additional requirements for this position.
- Unless otherwise directed by your leader, an ATL will remain active in their workflow as an agent while completing additional tasks assigned.
- Remain in the top 40% of the team ranking in metrics consistently.
- Good attendance.
- Be a backup for the Team Leads during vacations, absences, increased volume, etc.
- Be available for questions from your agents, leaders and clients.
- If appropriate on the account, monitor agents time statuses and queues to ensure they are appropriate.
- Maintain team knowledge base and communications.
- Maintain team motivation and morale.
- Act as a reflection of how you want others to react to you.
- The team will mirror your attitude, language, and behavior. You will drive the morale on your team.
- Take ownership in personal development and complete assignments from your leader.
- Assist in special projects assigned to by leader.
- Assist with training and Academy bay period of either new hires or up training for veteran agents.
- This may include reviewing calls of peers to assist them.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be the first level to handle escalated customer calls.
- Aid in group chats to answer questions and assist other agents.