Guest Experience Agent - Virtual
Do you want to work for a company that cares about you and your future? Worked at a call center but didn't like the horrible culture and turn over? Come work for Unbridled Connect, a company that works hard every day to keep our employees happy and successful! We are dedicated to making you succeed in your position as well as teaching you the skills you need to move up!
We have an exciting opportunity as a Guest Experience Agent.
Guest Experience agents handle inbound and some outbound calls. Calls are about the vacation the guest is either about to take or currently on. Our Agents do what they can to create a vacation to remember and a wonderful stay. Calls could range from basic troubleshooting to check ins to problems with the home or moving their reservation to a future stay. Remembering that it is a vacation and no one wants to be on the phone, it is important to speak clear and concise, but be energetic and build rapport quickly. You should be able to multitask to complete notes and look up information while holding a conversation. Excellent written communication with the ability to work autonomously are required. Successful agents are technically advanced enough to use multiple systems simultaneously.
Examples of daily activities:
- Verify ID of guest with every call before proceeding
- Receive, document, and respond to inbound calls from customers (guests) with questions regarding their vacation rentals
- Coordinate with field operations to schedule any onsite maintenance or supply deliveries
- Notify guests of additional nights available or amenities
- Check guests in and or out of their rental
- Occasionally book reservations and/or extend stays of current guests.
- Virtual Training will be Mondays-Fridays from 8am to 4:30pm, possibly as late as 6:30pm in the 3rd week. Will likely have 2 additional weeks of “Evolution Bay” after training
- Hours will be scheduled usually between 6am-1am Monday thru Sunday.
- High School degree or GED is required
- Technologically savvy candidate with typing skills above 25 wpm
- Customer Service oriented, genuine desire to help guest
- Excellent listening skills and ability to develop rapport on the phone
- Ability to diagnose basic computer and connectivity issues
- Proficiency at navigating multiple screens/programs/platforms while talking and typing