Training & Development Specialist
Unbridled Connect delivers a very different contact center experience - uncommon, unlimited, and unsurpassed. We are a customer service and sales company powered by incredibly talented people who are knowledgeable and passionate, and who respond with authentic care for our customers. Our exceptional team members are inspired by our commitment to helping surrounding communities through our "Performance for Purpose" philanthropic model. When people work for a company with purpose, they are driven to out-perform. If you are interested in joining a team that cares about its customers, employees, and your community, please contact us.
Position: Training & Development Specialist
The Training & Development Specialist will be responsible for the training, certification, development and retention of new agents including onboarding, initial training, residual and advanced skills training. In addition, this individual will cross-train tenured agents onto new campaigns, facilitate development courses as assigned, and coach others as needed. Additional responsibilities include reviewing and recommending updates for training policies and procedures to support continuous improvement. This is a vital role for the organization, and helps ensure the Unbridled Connect team delivers world class training and employee development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Leads training classes through established curriculum provided by either UC Academy or the Client.
• Engage training and skills development classes in a way that enhances learning and knowledge retention.
• Creates an upbeat and interactive learning culture in the classroom, while managing the progression through the curriculum in a timely manner.
• Works with Management to write policies, procedures and training manuals using adult learning theories and accelerated learning principles.
• Interacts with all other campaigns, at every level, regarding training and training recommendations.
•Ensures trainees are meeting all corporate, contact center and client expectations in all areas of performance, quality and compliance.
•Creates and maintains a motivating and positive working environment.
•Utilize monitoring systems to effectively evaluate and impact performance.
•Contribute to the greater success of Unbridled Connect by actively sharing insights, innovations to continuously improve the experience, participating in meetings, projects, and pilots, and partnering with internal and external clients.
•Ensures customer data is safe, secure and not compromised by following all company privacy and information security guidelines during the collection of customer data.
Education, Experience and Skills:
•Prefer at least one-year of related contact center quality experience.
- Previous Facilitation and content development experience required.
•In-depth knowledge of adult learning principles.
•Strong working knowledge of accelerated learning philosophies.
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (oral, written)
•Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements.
•Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and communicate effectively.
•Demonstrated leadership qualities and the ability to interact with all levels and departments.
•Experienced in goal-setting (defining and prioritizing specific, driving objectives).
•Motivational team building skills for performance improvements.
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- $42,000 - 53,000/Annually
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Flexible schedule with telecommuting opportunities