Inside Sales Representative (Call Center)
Do you want to work for a company that cares about you and your future? Worked at a call center but didn't like the horrible culture and turn over? Come work for Unbridled Connect, a company that works hard every day to keep our employees happy and successful! We are dedicated to making you succeed in your position as well as teaching you the skills you need to move up!
The Field Inside Sales Representative will provide B2B sales suport to Enterprise accounts for a high-profile cyber security client. This position will mainly be performing outbound prospecting to identify and qualify sales opportunities. This is a high energy position requiring an individual who is extremely motivated, enthusiastic and results-driven. Attention to detail is amust.
- Make 100+ outbound phone calls perday as part of a team
- Leverage social media (LinkedIn)and email to engage prospects & secure meetings
- Analyze customer needs in terms ofcurrent business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potentialsolutions
- Qualify leads according to B.A.N.T. (Budget, Authority, Need, Timeline) framework
- Achieve weekly, monthly andquarterly activity & scheduling targets
- Continuously brainstorm andimplement ways to improve business processes
- Attend all company meetings and trainings as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sales/negotiation skills -getting through gatekeepers/administrators when making outbound calls to commercial businesses
- Skilled at asking open-ended,probing questions
- Ability to overcome objections, to think quickly when getting customer resistance and not be discouraged
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Be able to multi-task and work on several tasks at once
- Strong technical skills andcomputer literacy including Google Apps (sheets, docs, calendar, chat &Gmail), Apple Devices (Macbooks) required
- Be available and flexible for any shift from 6am-6pm.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Brings a broad perspective to problem solving and can identify new, less obvious solutions
- Adaptable to change in afast-paced environment
- Completes work with a limiteddegree of supervision
- Excellent attendance is expected
- Previous Salesforce experience preferred
- Previous sales and technical experience required
- $16 an hour base pay
- Monetary incentive structure that raises the hourly rate to $25-$28/hour
- In addition to monetary incentives, there is an items based incentive program. These items include a Patagonia jacket with logo, an iPad mini, plus several others.
- MacBook and headset are provided for your work use
- A weekly breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits