Sales Development Manager
Unbridled Connect is powered by people doing business with people. We listen, are knowledgeable, and most of all, respond with authentic care for your customers. Driven by values, forged with the right experience, and focused exclusively on our clients and their customers.
We value integrity at every level, authenticity in every interaction, and the highest of standards. When people treat each other the way they want to be treated, everybody wins. We believe it's just smart business. Our passion is to deliver a very different contact center experience - Uncommon, Unlimited, and Unsurpassed.
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Operations Sr. Leader, this role’s primary responsibility is to implement, plan, coordinate, and guide team members to achieve/exceed sales targets for a high profile cyber security client. This position takes an active role operationally and has direct client interaction.
This role will be responsible for managing a team of outbound sales development representatives who will be setting sales appointments and cultivating leads and prospects to secure new sales.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Manage defined operational services including planning, development, implementation, and maintenance for one or more accounts and the agents associated with those accounts.
- Facilitate effective and appropriate communications internally and with the client
- Develop and maintain client rapport and ensure client satisfaction
- Analyze individual, team and program/account performance on a regular basis, perform root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans.
- Develop, grow, and maintain employee experience, capability, morale, and job satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of engagement with client and their business needs to assist sales development staff in identifying new business opportunities
- Communicate regularly with upper management regarding performance and areas that are out of compliance with contractual agreements
- Monitor, coach and provide ongoing development to each member of sales team.
- Define measurement systems to accurately monitor and report performance metrics and client satisfaction to the client, the company, and our employees.
- Assure that contract documentation and information is up to date and files are maintained.
- Provide accurate, timely, and professional written, statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, current status, and forecasting purposes (including, but not limited to, budgets, pricing, revenue, staffing, training, seating, etc.).
- Maintain a fun and exciting atmosphere to ensure high team morale
- Hire, develop, and appraise staff effectively.
- Take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with HR as appropriate.
- Work in a lead role and as point of contact for all things relating to the account(s) and location.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3+ years related sales management experience or Bachelor degree with 2 years sales experience. BS/BA degree with business/marketing related emphasis preferred.
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Cyber security and/or technical knowledge and experience required
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process enhancements
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and communicate/sell effectively
- Experienced in goal-setting (defining and prioritizing specific, driving objectives)
- Strong analytical skills, including experience in evaluating current operations and financial, budgetary, business and operational data and outcomes; experience working with workforce management systems preferred.